- Visit arranged for SYBT students to the Scientific Research Centre for familiarisation of Instrumentation techniques in Chromatography.
- The Third year students were guided to carry out Research projects out of which 11 projects were sent to 16th Intercollegiate Avishkar Research Convention 2022. These research projects were sent to Avishkar Research Convention in the UG category – Pure Sciences.
- Organised a talk on “Implementation of Innovative Evaluation methods” for Science faculty in collaboration with Exam Committee, V. G. Vaze College –Autonomous.
- LIC audit was conducted by University of Mumbai on 26th February 2020 and Biotechnology Department was granted permanent Ph.D. affiliation.
- Departmental Workshop for FY.B.Sc and SY.B.Sc students under Star scheme on “Introduction to Plant Tissue Culture and Preparing for project proposals and Business startup”- February 2020
- Departmental Workshop for FY. B.Sc and SY. B.Sc students under Star scheme on Green House Technology and Career Opportunities-February 2020
- Departmental Workshop for FY.B.Sc and SY.B.Sc students under Star scheme on “Introduction to types of Distillations, Extraction of Aromatic Oils and Perfumery and Cosmetic formulations”February 2020
- Organised 7 N-8D Industrial visit to Chandigarh – Manali for TY.BSc Biotech students. From 25th Nov to 2nd Dec 2019.
- Two day workshop on Geneticus Investigatio – for developing problem solving skills in genetics’ Organized in collaboration with Educational technology division IIT Bombay. For TYBSc & MSc students -October 2019.
- Organised Inter Departmental Activity under Star scheme for TYBSc students of Department of Botany and Zoology in Basic techniques in Microbiology- August 2019
- Organised Practical Extension activity under Star scheme for SY.B.Sc students on ‘Estimation of alcohol’-August 2019
- Organised Practical Extension activity under Star scheme for TY.B.Sc students on Chick embryo permanent slide preparation-August 2019
- Organised Inter Departmental Activity under Star scheme with Lecture and Practical on ‘Facilities in Library Access to e-resources’ for SY and TYBSc students-July 2019
- Organised Practical Extension activity for FY.B.Sc students on ’DNA extraction from different plant sources’-June 2019