- Two day workshop on Stereochemistry for PG students was conducted with RSC on 30th and 31st August, 2019. Prof. A.V.Karnik former H.O.D. Chemistry Depatment , Mumbai University was the resource person.
- Three day workshop on Pericyclic reactions for PG students was conducted with RSC on 13th ,16st and 17th Sept, 2019. Prof. Santosh Gharpure and Dr. Nandita Madhavan, IIT were the resource persons.
- Three day lecture series was conducted from 3rd Oct to 5th Oct, 2019. Stereochemistry, Physical organic chemistry and aromaticity and nucleophilic substitutions were the topics covered. Dr. Gail Carneno, Dr.Gomathi Shridhar, Dr.Lahsmy Ravishankar were the resource persons.
- Two day PG lecture series on Organic Chemistry topics was conducted on 14th Oct to 16th Oct, 2019. Dr.Gomathi Shridhar and Dr.Lahsmy Ravishankar were the resource persons.
DBT Star Activities of chemistry department
- A Guest lecture on ‘Marching towards Moon’ was organized on 18th Sept, 2019. Dr. Suhas Naik Satam of Nehru Planetarium was the resource person.165students attended the lecture.
- A Workshop on Antimicrobial Activity was conducted from 25th Nov to 29th Nov, 2019.
- A lecture by Prof.Vadgama form Queens Mary University delivered a lecture on “Transducers and affinity biomolecules – diversity in biosensor design.”on 27th Jan 2020.
- The SYBSc students were explained the technique of steam distillation,vacuum distillation solvent extraction etc. etc between 23rd Sept 2019 to 28th Sept 2019.
- FYBSc students were introduce to the process of working out of the instruments like colorimeter, pH meter, conductometer etc between 2nd March 2020 to 7th March 2020.
- An industrial visit was arranged between 29th Jan 2020 to 31st Jan 2020 under the leadership of Dr.G.G Pusalkar at Shel-Pimpalgaon in Pune district and at sugar factory in Karad, Satara district.